Sick
Lord knows there have been enough things going on to make me sick, but this one is biological.
Mrs. Paul came home from the dentist & doctors office with some sort of bug about a week ago.
I took all the prudent precautions to avoid catching it while playing nurse to her and now she's on the mend.
Yesterday, I go to the dentist, today I'm sick.
I won't go into the details other than to say that my irritability threshold is very low, body aches and a variety of other intermittent symptoms.
Based on what Mrs. Paul went through, I can expect it to get much worse before it starts to get better - and she won't be catering to me like I did her.
I don't blame her (although I will), she has obligations to catch up on from when she was sick.
So I'll likely go quiet here and on your blogs for a few days at the least - indicators are longer and then I'll be behind on obligations.
I'm going to avoid the sorry state of the union tommorrow and if anyone mentions it to me, they better be wearing body armour and ear protection, that is unless the voice goes early in which case if they want to kill me all they have to so is put it on the radio.


1 Comments:
Hey Paul,
Hope you and your Mrs get to feeling better. That's nice that ya'll take care of each other. :)
2/04/2005 02:37:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home