// Liberty Lost While you were Watching the Distractions: Johnny Carson 1925-2005
Liberty Lost
This Blog Challenges Fascism

Monday, January 24, 2005

Johnny Carson 1925-2005

As tribute here's a link to a trivia quiz about Johnny Carson.

Photo: Harry Benson

5 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

Hi Paul,

I didn't know Johnny Carson died. Wow, time is pretty relentless, eh?

1/24/2005 03:55:00 PM

 
Blogger gecko said...

And to think Michael Savage doen't think the under forty crowd even knew who he was. I watched him a bit. Sad to see anyone pass away.

1/24/2005 11:54:00 PM

 
Blogger Sheryl said...

I didn't watch him much, but he was certainly a presence for several years of my youth. I didn't get much from his show (kind of like Letterman), but I definitely know who he was.

That's kind of like Walter Cronkite. I may not have paid much attention to him, but you can't have been alive in the early 70s and not know who these people.

1/25/2005 07:37:00 PM

 
Blogger 1138 said...

I'm not being funny but until I looked him up after your post. I had no idea who Michael Savage was.

1/25/2005 10:48:00 PM

 
Blogger 1138 said...

I think it's also worth mentioning that Johnny Carson was a World War 2 Navy Veteran and served in the Pacific theater.

1/27/2005 12:35:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


"When marble wears away, and monuments are dust, the songs that guard our soldier's clay, will still fulfil their trust."
"What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of..".