// Liberty Lost While you were Watching the Distractions: I only got 19 out of 21
Liberty Lost
This Blog Challenges Fascism

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I only got 19 out of 21

What Do You Know About The Separation of State and Church?

What bothers me is that the average person taking the test only got 12

3 Comments:

Blogger Sheryl said...

Don't worry, Paul. You scored better than I did.

1/25/2005 07:32:00 PM

 
Blogger honestpartisan said...

I got a 15, but I studied the First Amendment in law school. Oh well, it taught me what the Lemon test was.

1/28/2005 12:02:00 AM

 
Blogger gecko said...

Damn me and the number 13!

1/28/2005 01:14:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 


"When marble wears away, and monuments are dust, the songs that guard our soldier's clay, will still fulfil their trust."
"What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of..".