// Liberty Lost While you were Watching the Distractions: DubyaLuvsYa.
Liberty Lost
This Blog Challenges Fascism

Monday, February 28, 2005

DubyaLuvsYa.

Dude - I'm making a post just for you so you'll feel as special as we know you are.
Deleting my post from your blog was not a cool thing to do, bad etiquette.
I let you know that you had attempted to hotlink to angelfire for a profile picture wasn't working.
Don't blame me and accuse me of slander when you commit bandwidth theft and I call you on it. I could have been harsher, the image you were trying to link to was not yours and was copyrighted by someone else, at the least the site you were commiting bandwidth theft from.

I see now that you are stealing bandwidth from ETERNALLY OTH.COM rather than using the legitimate methods I gave you instead deliberately choosing to take money directly out of the pocket of miss H. Ca illo of Maple Shade New Jersey.

You are a thief and that's not slander.

14 Comments:

Blogger 1138 said...

DLY,

Does that mean that you retract your request for me to be your homosexual lover?

Excuse me for thinking that you would steal bandwidth from one person after having done it to another, angelfire still transmitted an image and the bandwidth was still used. As to what the original image was that you were attempting to link to, anybody could guess but there was no active site at the address and the filename was different than the one you are using now, with a stolen trademarked GOP elephant.

Your girlfriend is mad at me?
First I think she should be madder at you for going outside the relationship to solicit sex.
Second she should be mad at you for stealing her bandwidth and causing others to do a whois to gather publicly available information about her. I have put nothing here that is not publicly available and did not reveal any information that she did not give freely - she is who she is and lives in the state in which she lives, blogger has no interest in disputing facts or supporting your filthy habits of violating property rights or nasty language.
The lanuage used on your site by me (now deleted by you so anyone can say it was anything)was no different or actually less offensive than what you had prviously used on carters freethespeech blog and much nicer than the language you used in violation of federal law in email to him.

Think before you act little man, you don't know who people are in blog land unless they tell you, and then you still do not know who they know or what they can do.

2/28/2005 09:04:00 PM

 
Blogger 1138 said...

I should have guessed you were an AOL user. The whore of ISP's, prossecuted and fined for creditcard fraud, and SEC violations, not to mention employees stealing user information.

2/28/2005 09:24:00 PM

 
Blogger 1138 said...

Lover boy, if your girlfriend wants it removed all he has to do is ask, otherwise I'll consider your gay little ass a liar on that as well.

By the way I don't want anyone to think I have anything against gay people - I suspect that based on his biased bigoted code of ethics that DubLuvsYa does though and that's why I say this. It's gives him a secret little log cabin thrill at the very least.

2/28/2005 09:54:00 PM

 
Blogger 1138 said...

DLY,

Just checked the Yahoo terms and conditions - the image hotlinking into the site from another is a voilation of the terms and conditions, again technical theft. You may not resell or use the resources of your account to 3rd parties in this case blogger becomes the 3rd party, you if it's in her name as it appears to be.
Odds are yahoo will overlook it, but that overlooking isn't an approval or change of the terms and constitues a breach of agreement at the least. It could cost ms. Castillo her valuable realestate.
Maybe already has, I just tried to visit and it seems to be disabled - any idea why?
Creep.

3/01/2005 12:48:00 AM

 
Blogger 1138 said...

Little man,

You just stepped over the line - threatening my wife.
I'm on the phone with AOL right now and they are not happy about it the security rep is reading your words as I type this.

For your news my pathetic little friend, I had no way of know any relationship between yourself and New Jersey because of a linked image - you established that, not me. So no toadie I'm not cyberstalking.

Nice of you to rape my site and find 4 external graphics links 2 of which are with the permission & actually at the request of the site owner and two others that fall into fair use and link back to the site they come from. A far cry from stealing bandwidth for a personal icon & violation of terms and conditions at angelfire and yahoo.

Ok security at AOL says they are watching your account and that I should not make any further attempts to contact you via your blog - my blog is my business they say.

So get off and stay away, I have your direct threat on record and so does AOL (they link your account to making it).

Tell your girlfriend that I could care less about her, bad taste in boy friends is not my concern and I wish her only well. Tell her I'm sorry she let you drag her into your hatefest.

BTW Carter has record of everything you posted on his blog and emailed to him.

You're a sick man get some help.

3/01/2005 10:40:00 AM

 
Blogger 1138 said...

By the way why would you take down your 'girl friends' site?
It serves no purpose to do so.
As I said all she has to do is ask and I'll remove the post - it wasn't aimed at her - if she is your girlfriend or not - it is informational only and definately not stalking under the laws of New Jersey or Georgia.
What was none of my concern was that she was your girlfriend, or so you say I didn't need to know that and had no idea before you created the connection.

You say you don't back down - but demand that I do.
Tell me by your self set standards, what kind of 'man' would that make me in your estimation?
I have offered you the olive branch three times and you have rebuked each attempt.

I cannot back down, not because of manhood but because I have nothing to backdown from.

I am not requesting that you backdown and leave my olive branch at the table for you to accept, without threat to your pride, manhood, or relationships, but as an offer to someone who considers himself an intelligent person and a champion of 'reasoning, logic and mutual respect'.

What say Mr. DLY?

3/01/2005 11:05:00 AM

 
Blogger Robin said...

Well Paul, that was an interesting exchange.

This guy, he thinks I'm your wife, I guess. He popped over to my site after I put my 2-cents in.

I've dealt with cyber stalkers before. No worries. There are perfectly legal ways to make them go away, as you well know.

3/01/2005 11:37:00 AM

 
Blogger 1138 said...

Robin,

Sorry he is causing you trouble - i got the little tick on me the same way, he was making offensive comments to a friend of mine.

Based on the tracks he's leaving all over the web he lives to do this he was recently (Jan 26th) banned from democrats.org for this same kind of unethical behavior.

I have little doubt that he will shortly be one of the few people that blogger ever took action against and AOL is very unhappy about the number of complaints they are getting about his harassment of people online, they are archiving his online activity and email and had started doing so before I contacted them.

I don't know many specifics about him and really would rather not, he is not worth the effort.

3/01/2005 12:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Robin said...

It would be nice to think these ticks are actually just one person with lots of cancelled service providers... but unfortunately, they are breeding and spawning and surfing the net for places to spew. They all sound the same though... hmmm...
Anyhow... it doesn't bother me, unless of course he starts jacking my bandwidth.

3/01/2005 12:34:00 PM

 
Blogger 1138 said...

Well he deleted his blog, I don't know if it track covering or what - his type seldom just quietly goes away.

Someone else has picked it up and re titled it "cowards run, republican cowards try to bury the evidence" so I'd say we weren't the only one he was messing with.

3/01/2005 05:09:00 PM

 
Blogger 1138 said...

DubyaLuvsYa,

Please stop coming by here and looking. I really want no contact with you - and you sure don't want it with me.

Go away and find someone else to play bully with.

3/02/2005 02:17:00 PM

 
Blogger lorraine said...

Paul,
I've been out of touch for a few days. I come back, and you're in the middle of a shit storm. Just offering you my belated support. Keep the faith.
L.

3/03/2005 08:06:00 AM

 
Blogger Sheryl said...

How come I never have fun like this in my blog?

3/03/2005 06:06:00 PM

 
Blogger 1138 said...

Bonehead, I don't tell anybody anything for you - for friends I relay messages, for scum I report actions - that would be you.

I never said you threatened her, you threatened my wife with your 'tell your wife I said sweet dreams' comment earlier. Ask any prosecutor that is without a doubt a threat.

Now go the fuck away, oh and guess what Robin (not my wife, but you wouldn't know) and anyone else who wants to can write about you. You put yourself into the public sphere and in doing so made yourself public fodder.

Deal with it.

3/05/2005 10:49:00 PM

 

<< Home

 


"When marble wears away, and monuments are dust, the songs that guard our soldier's clay, will still fulfil their trust."
"What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of..".