This Blog Challenges Fascism
Wednesday, February 23, 2005
The NSA is Still Listening

The Real Reality Show!
Previous Posts
- Life is good
- The Real GOP Agenda
- Hunter S. Thompson Dead by suicide at 67.Hunter S....
- Hail to the Reef er
- Preliminary Observations on CWA Trip To India
- Another Reservist Refuses to go: ’I won’t fight fo...
- King Cuts Phones & Internet Again; Democracy Day ...
- EvilChiImage Copyright by Paul G.
- The self-burning of Vietnamese Buddhist monks in 1...
- Photographer Unknown Passers-by stop to watch as f...
1138
Free Spyware Detection, Removal and Prevention

3 Comments:
That's funny. I think that is smart to use sci-fi in our anti-Bush messages.
If I were Howard Dean, I'd show up at the Star Trek convention, the Linux conventions, the Macworld convention. All the major computer technology conventions.
I know loads of computer science people, and there must be a 50-50 split in their political affiliations, but they are all idealists (even the conservative, republican ones) and most are political in some way or other. And to some degree, they are mostly populist (even when they are elitist at the same time.)
2/24/2005 09:30:00 AM
PS Or at least they are populist in the sense of seeing decentralization as a good thing.
2/24/2005 09:32:00 AM
A "charm" tour? Seriously, Paul... is THIS what they're calling it?
I KNEW there was a reason I was avoiding media this week.
Charm? That boy may have charmed us once...
2/24/2005 02:38:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home