This Blog Challenges Fascism
Sunday, May 29, 2005
The NSA is Still Listening

The Real Reality Show!
Previous Posts
- One Small Shelf
- In Honor and Respect . . .
- Interesting Article
- Verizon Wireless Fires Working Mother for Using Si...
- The End of Faith. Religion,Terror, and the Future ...
- Don't Kill Her Daddy
- The Newsweek Mistake
- Bill Moyers' speech to the National Conference for...
- Newsweek Flushing Quran - The Other Side of the Story
- Ton der Ruhe
1138
Free Spyware Detection, Removal and Prevention
Memorial Day 2005 CE
3 Comments:
Happy Memorial Day, Paul. Sorry I am late in wishing you that. Hope it went well.
Nice peace symbol. :)
5/30/2005 02:59:00 AM
Oh wait, I guess I am not late. I was early--hahahaha. OK, I am a bit out of it.
Have fun either way.
5/30/2005 11:41:00 AM
I too like your peace symbol.
My family has an addition that was passed from another family to my brother when we say grace: "Be with those who are not with us, and grant peace to the world."
It's a little thing, but sometimes the little things add up to bigger things.
5/31/2005 10:50:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home